Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit, Dave Bloom, and Grant McFadden
Vincent and Rich spoke with Dave Bloom and Grant McFadden about their work on herpesviruses and poxviruses in this episode recorded before an audience at the University of Florida, Gainesville – home of the Gators.
This episode is sponsored by Data Robotics Inc. Use the promotion code TWIVPOD to receive $75-$500 off a Drobo.
Win a free Drobo S! Contest rules here.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV #84 (71 MB .mp3, 99 minutes)
Links for this episode:
- Epigenetic modulation of herpes simplex virus gene expression (thanks, Matthew!)
- The Red Queen and Tierra virtual environment: article one, two, three (thanks, Jesper!)
- Hand-held HIV detector (thanks, Jim!)
- Anti-angiogenic cancer therapy combined with oncolytic virotherapy (thanks, Bill!)
- TWiV at UF Gainesville (jpg)
- Letters read on TWiV 84
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com or leave voicemail at Skype: twivpodcast. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twiv.