Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Katze, Michael Gale, Deborah Fuller, and Shawn Iadonato
A conversation about careers in virology, systems biology, innate immunity, and antiviral research recorded at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Click the arrow above to play, or right click to download TWiV #121 (65 MB .mp3, 90 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- A systems biology approach to infectious disease research (mBio)
- Infectious Curiosity (thanks, Gopal!)
- Astronomy Cast (thanks, Jacob!)
- The Journal of Negative Results (thanks, Patricia!)
- Scientist Solutions (thanks, Patricia!)
- Bacteriophage as antibacterial solution (thanks, Peter!)
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 121
- Video of this episode – view below or download .mp4 (1 GB)
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave voicemail at Skype: twivpodcast. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twiv.